Oct 28, 2013

Winter Wonderland Blog Hop Sign Ups

Good Morning! 
Hope Everyone had a wonderful weekend. 

I am excited to be putting together a Blog Hop for the first time in a long time. 
I am starting to get back into the swing of things again and getting myself motivated again. 
I have missed the blog hops, design teams and crafting/creating. 

I am also very excited to be back with Stampin Up again.
There are some great promotions going on right now with Stampin Up and you need to stop by and check them out. 


  
Winter Wonderland Blog Up... Sign ups beginning today and ending November 11.
You can email me at kreative_kreations13@yahoo.com
send the following information:
Name
Blog Address
Email Address

By November 15 you will be sent the line up for the blog hop. you will need to add the line up to your post with your project. I would like everyone to visit all the blogs that are participating in the hop and comment on the projects. You will also be supplied the Image for the blog hop and would like that to be with your post as well.

3D projects created with Blue/White/Silver
Anything that is Wintery
Projects needed to be posted on your blog December 1


Any Questions or Suggestions please contact me at the email address above...

Have a wonderful day and Happy Creating!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...