May 16, 2011

Been Busy

Sorry I have been MIA. I have been very busy this past week and it continues this week. We are getting things ready for the Ambulance Banquet this Saturday. Plus I have events that I am involved with, that we are doing with the Fire Department and the Ambulance Core.

This past Saturday we went and hung American Flags in two of the districts in our town. And yesterday we went to Tri-State Firefighter's Meet.

Last night we started putting the Centerpieces together and got half of them done. Hopefully tonight we will be able to finish them up and I am also using the Cricut to make little gift card holders for the gift cards.

I have one day this week that I am not doing anything, so I am going to spend that day working on a few things for the Craft Show that I am going to be in On June 5th.

I will post pictures of everything later today so you can see everything that I have been working on ...

After Sunday I will be able to rest a couple of days before it all starts up again .

Off to get started...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...