May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

I would like to wish everyone a Happy Mother's Day!

Today is a very laid back day for me. I am just hanging out in my workroom and thinking of things that I would like to work on today.

Yesterday was a very stressful day for our family. My father in law is very ill. We went to go see him at the hospital yesterday. It is very emotional right now.

I did finish up the mugs for the awards at the Ambulance Banquet yesterday. They came out nice.


Today I am going to start working on the centerpieces for the banquet.. I have 13 of them to make, hopefully my best friend shows up and helps me with them.

Well off now to get some stuff started...

1 comment:

  1. great job! I really want to do some etching!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...