May 7, 2011

National Scrapbooking Day

What a great day! It is National Scrapbooking Day and alot of great giveways going on everyone. I am going to be busy all day today with all of them that I can do and then a few things around my house...

I am going to plan a Blog Hop soon, I am looking for ideas and suggestions. I am thinking of waiting until I reach at 25 followers to do one. I am thinking either a Grad theme or a Memorial Day Theme... what do you all think? Leave me some suggestions, this will be my first one so need some help .

Well time to get started on my day

" Happy Scrapbooking Day"
Have fun and post pictures...

1 comment:

  1. I think it will be a great idea to do a hop, I would love to try and be part of it, let me know what I need to do and i will try, any thoughts on the theme that you are thinking?

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...