May 23, 2011

Crazy Week

Sorry I haven't posted in a little bit. It has been a very emotional and stressful week. My father in law passed away last week, so we had the funeral and then I had to finish things for the Ambulance Banquet.

This has also been a very busy and long weekend, we had the banquet Saturday night and then we had the Races on Sunday with the Ambulance Core.


I am going to get back into the swing of this started tomorrow ...

Here are some Pictures of this weekend

This was the cake that I had ordered for our Ambulance Banquet. Chocolate Rose Bake Shop did an awesome job on it. 





She put this Candies in the corners of the bottom of the cake. The cake was a loved by all.





This was the tables with the center pieces.


Main Guest Table.. We had the name tags here and handed them out to the members as they came in to the banquet.

This is one of the other EMT's ... He is the reason why I even joined the ambulance core. He had picked me up to take this picture.


I was giving out the Top 5 Responders Awards and I had the honor of giving my husban his award for this ...




This is my little Sweetheart.. he is another EMT with the Ambulance and has been there for me when I have had a bad call and needed someone to talk.




And this is where I was on Sunday. Right at the starting gate of the races. I am a EMT on the track.


Crash on the track... no one was injured, they got back up and jumped on thier bikes and off they went to finish the race...





Well enough of my weekend...
Hope you all had a wonderful weekend ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...