May 11, 2011

Gift Cards

Today I will be working on a few more things for the Ambulance Banquet. Our Door prizes are gas cards, ice shop gift cards, coffee shops, and Steak Resturant... yay... so I am going to cut out some images to match the cards...

I will post pictures when finished.

June 5th, I will be doing a Craft Show in Norwich, CT area.. I am so excited. I will be sharing a table with my one of the best. And then I will also have another table to offer my other items that I make.. all my wonderful Primitive Home Decor items... yay I am so excited... So the next couple of weeks are going to be very busy around here for me... I have to get working on a stock pile of cards and card sets for this...

I have decided that my video that I am going to work on shortly is going to be on making gift card holders... I am excited about making my very first video...
if you have any suggestions please share..

Well off to get started on things
Have a wonderful Day everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...