Mar 21, 2011

Back Home from Conference

We came home yesterday from our EMS Conference it was packed full of information and fun. It was nice to get away and relax a little bit. I missed my girls though, wish that we would have taken them with us, but maybe next year we will.

 This is Our Thursday Night Crew on the Ambulance. Myself, John and Kate.
I have ran with John for 2 1/2 yrs and have been running with Kate now for the past 4 months.

Here is John and his girlfriend Debbie and My husband and myself.
This was the last night at the conference before the Conference Banquet.

It was a such a wonderful time and enjoyed all the lectures that we took.

Well today it is snowing here and I am thinking of things that I would like to start working on. Yesterday when we came home I was playing with my gypsy and did an eeyore from my Pooh and Friends cartridge just to play with it and have some fun. I will post a picture later of the one that I did. I think that is what I am going to do today is play with the Pooh and friends on my cricut. I want to do a few layered vinyl cuts with it and put them on my daughter's walls for them and I also want to play with the Tinker and friends too.

I also have to go and get some of the pictures printed from this weekend.. and start working on my ambulance scrapbook. Hubby wants me to start my EMS scrapbook for myself and do it separate from our family and friends albums. It is my achievement book as my girls told me. I thought it was a great idea and then I can always look back at everything that I have achieved during my time in the Fire and EMS . I have my mom finding me pictures of my dad and brother when they started in the field about 20+ years ago and add those to my book, because they are the reason why I have after all these years chosen this path in my life.

Well enough of me rambling on, it is time for me to work and play now...
Have a great day everyone !

If you would all like to share what you are working on to celebrate spring please do, would love to see what everyone is working on.


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...