Mar 10, 2011

Cold and Yucky Day

Today is very cold and yucky here, we are supposed to be getting some more rain and heavy at times. I am still not feeling good, this chest cold won't let up. But I am still getting everything ready for next weekend, I am excited to be getting away for a weekend.

Tomorrow night going to scrapping get together and it should be fun.. everyone is bring projects and cricuts and etc. I am taking my gypsy with me yay!!!! It is going to be so much fun with projects, swaps and give aways... yay

I am excited I am waiting on my stamps to come in for my paperdoll projects..I ordered the basic assortment from Peechy Keen and looking forward to trying them out. I am working on a scrapbook for my ambulance core and I am making little EMS people and can't wait to use the little face stamps that I am getting ....

Well off to work on a couple more orders today and hoping to be feeling better by tonight have ambulance duty tonight...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...