Mar 3, 2011

Hello and Welcome

I am a little new to this blogging thing. I have tried in the past and had no luck but I am always willing to give it a try again.

I am excited about my new found addiction. I just recently started using a cricut. I bought one last year a small one and did not do anything with it, I practiced cutting out a few things and then it went back in the box and got forgotten about. It was a crazy year for my family and myself. I went back to school to become an EMT (Emergency Medical Tech) on top of being a volunteer firefighter and ambulance at the same time, and then we ended up moving on top of it all. But just recently I brought it out and started tinkering with it again and well I ended up going and getting the Cricut Expression and the Gypsy too. I am in heaven now... I am loving it and having so much fun.

I have been playing with the cricut and making a few things for my younger daughter's Birthday party this weekend and I have also made a few little cards too ... and I am now addicted and can't wait to do more and learn more about the things that I can do with the cricut. I have also done a few scrapbook pages too.

I am working on a scrapbook for my Ambulance Corp that I volunteer with and making little EMS people with my cricut and my children are having fun helping me with it.

Ok enough for today... I will be posting links to some really great videos and resourses for supplies. I have been finding alot of very excellent blogs and videos on the web.. and I look forward to sharing ...

Have a great day everyone...



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...