Mar 17, 2011

Happy St Patty's Day

Happy St. Patty's Day to everyone! Today is my daughter's 7th birthday. I am getting ready to start my cornbeef so we can have a early dinner tonight, cause hubby and I have to be up very early tomorrow morning to leave for the EMS conference... So no projects will be posted this weekend but pictures of our conference will be. These conferences we go to for the EMS help us when we are in the field doing what we love... Today I will be working on another scrapbook page or two and maybe a couple of cards I have had two friends have babies this past week and need to make them cards to welcome their little bundles in to the world.. Congrats to Kelly and Rob on your little guy Kaleb and Congrats to Jen on my beautiful nephew Carmine...

Well time to start packing, ugh last minute packing and getting the list of things for the girls done up for the babysitter too... Thank you Rachel for staying with the girls this weekend.....

Have a great day everyone! What are you are your plans for this St. Patty's Day? ...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...