Mar 4, 2011

Busy day around home

Well today is going to be busy getting things ready for tomorrow. Tomorrow we are celebrating my daughter's 7th birthday. We are having her party early cause we won't be home for her birthday. My husband and myself have EMS Conference that weekend to attend, so we thought we would have her party a little earlier for her. She is my St. Patty's baby. So today I am going to pick up some little decorations and stuff for the goodie bags for the party and then tonight I am going to make her cupcakes. I also have to make her a birthday card too. I am going to have my 4 year old help make the card for her sister. It is going to be fun...

Over the next couple of weeks I will be making this for the Ambulance Annual Banquet that is in May. I am thinking of making some little wrappers for the hershey nuggest and maybe a few other little things.

Wish everyone a great weekend...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...