Mar 9, 2011

Exciting day

I have been busy all morning looking for new suppliers for my other side of the business and we think we found one... we placed our first order with them this morning. I have been busy working on a couple of orders for shirts and tote bags.. but now I think it is time for some scrapbooking and relaxing. Hubby went to drop off the new price list to a few customers and check if they need anything.

We were going to work on our first video tonight but I still don't have my voice back yet, so I want to wait until I have my voice back 100% to make my first video. So I am playing around with the editting software and see what we can and can't do with it. It is going to be fun...

Well off to work on my scrapbook for a little bit and then get ready for our meeting at the Fire Department tonight...

Have a great day everyone

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...