Feb 8, 2012

DT Weekly Post... Kites

Welcome to Our Design Team Weekly Project Post.. 

I had asked the Team to create something with a Kite Theme... They could create anything that they wanted to as long as it involved kites.. 

I love this card that Nicolette created.. it is adorable. Please click on her name to go to her Blog and see all the wonderful things that she has created. 


I was unable to finish my project cause I am sick. 
I woke up this morning and just felt yucky. So I was taking it easy today and trying to rest.
I wanted to make sure that I got my Design Teams post up today. I am thankful to have this great team. 

I am opening up another Design Team Call. I am looking for people that love creating new items and that can meet the requirements. 
Requirements: 
At least two design team post a month
Monthly Design Team Challenge
Each Design Team post has to be new and created for that theme. 
Have a blog
If you are interested and can commit, please send me a email with the following information:
Full Name
Email Address
Blog Address
3 of your favorite Projects
and if you use svg, cricut and etc. 
 email me at: scrappyemt@yahoo.com
In Subject Line February 2012 Design Team Call. 


On to more excited news. 
I am proud to announce that I am one of the newest "Stampin Up" Consultants. 
I so love their products and I am excited to be part of their team. I will be updating my blog shortly with my information if you are interested in ordering or hosting a workshop/party please feel free to contact me at Scrappyemt@yahoo.com 
in subject line : Stampin Up 

Yesterday Hubby took me shopping for some new crafting supplies. Oh what fun it was and I got some great stuff. I got a Cuttlebug. I have been using the Purse Embossing unit and loved it, but hubby thought it would be nice for me to have a cuttlebug which matches the theme of my craft room. And he also got me a new camera too. I am so excited and happy with my new toys. 

Here is a pictures from my new camera. 
 These are my two puppies... Sammie and Trixie ( Sammy is a Jack Russell, we rescued her from a unsafe home last month) Trixie is my baby, she is a Maltese. Hubby got me her when I passed my EMT Exam and during a rough time in our lives.... 
This a picture I took of the card I made the other day. I was trying to make a Mini Photo Studio and I used this card to try it out... It is taken with the new camera. I am thinking I am going to like this new camera... 

Well it is time for me to cook dinner and then off to the store to get some more medicine. Hopefully will be feeling better tomorrow. Tomorrow is my long day on Ambulance Duty. 

Happy Crafting Everyone! 
God Bless Everyone! 

2 comments:

  1. Congrats on the Stampin' Up status...the cuttlebug and the camera!! :) Your puppies are too cute and your truck card is cute too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, I made my "kite" project and have posted it on my blog. www.suzanneroseberrydesign.blogspot.com

    Congratulations on becoming a Stampin'Up Consultant! I have been thinking about doing that, too! Love their products! Hope you do well and have fun with your new adventure!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...