Feb 13, 2012

Welcome to the Designs Team Monthly Blog Hop

Happy Valentine's Day

Today is the Design Teams Monthly Blog Hop. They were asked to make a project using Hearts, Black, White, Pink and Red. They each have made some wonderful projects for everyone to see. Please stop by each members blog and check out all the wonderful creations that they have made to share and see how they made their projects.

You Start Here!



This is my little project for this hop. 
My hubby took me out shopping for a early Valentine's Surprise and he bought me 5 new cartridges and one was "Sweet Treats". I love this cartridge it is one of my favorites.

I had so much fun making this little gift for my hubby. 
I will have to post how I made it later. I don't have my little notebook with me. I write all my projects down in a little notebook for future references. 
I can't wait to play with this cartridge more. I am going to use it to for my Daughter's Birthday Party Favors next month for her party. I even think I am going to make the cupcake holders too for her friends. 

Well the team has some wonderful projects for you all to see. 
So the next blog is: 

Just in case you get lost you can stop back by here 


Please stop and check out their blogs and leave comments. We all love to hear what you think of our projects. 

Thank you for hopping along with us and watch for new and exciting projects and blog candy coming next month. 

We are going to be starting Monthly challenges for everyone to get involved and offering exciting blog candy. So check back often to see when the challenges are going to be and what they are going to be. We have some fun challenges planned. 

We are also looking for a few new Design Team Members to join our Little Team. If you are interested in joining our Team please email me at scrappyemt@yahoo.com ~ in subject line put "Design Team Call" 

Also I am looking for anyone that would like to sponsor our blog hops. If you are interested please contact me at scrappyemt@yahoo.com
Subject Line " Sponsor" . 


Thank you again for stopping by Happy Hopping and Happy Valentine's Day! 

God Bless! 

10 comments:

  1. I love this gift bag, and your hubby will to.. Happy Valentines Day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow - is your husband available for rent? - LOL - those candies and project are very cute! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a cart that is on my want list. I love what you have done with this sweet treat!

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute! It's so nice to be able to go out and get new carts! My birthday is coming up, so I get to wait and see..... :-) I'm a new follower, and I would love for you to follow me too!

    Melissa
    myscraphour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for this wonderful blog hop!

    I look forward to your Monday Challenges!

    Happy Valentine's Day!

    Your project is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great Project!! Really fun!!

    Many Blessings,
    Tina

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you everyone... Happy Valentine's day to each and everyone... make sure you also hop on over to check out my new site as I am a new Stampin Up Consultant... http://stampinemt.stampinup.net

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...