Feb 6, 2012

Little Dump Truck Card

Hello Everyone! Hope everyone had a great weekend. 
We had a nice weekend. We got to watch the game this weekend with the girls and had some great game food. We made Ribs, Sweet n' Sour Meatballs and Kielbska. We also had some awesome Mexican Dip and much more. 

Not alot of crafting this weekend like I planned on. But I did make a sample card this weekend and got to play with my gypsy to make it. So today I decided that it needed to some work and tweaking, so that is what I was working on. I love this card, it is so cute for a little boy. 
I had a little boy especially in mind for this card so it is really designed for this special little guy. I am going to be mailing it out today to him. 


So here is the sample that I made on Saturday



Now for my finally take on it. I love the colors of both of them. But as we all know dump trucks are not always yellow anymore, they can be any color. 


I used "B is for Boys" Cartridge and the Gypsy to make this adorable card. I really like the red and blue one the best. 

On Friday, I took my Girls to the Traveling Rain Forest Show. It was a great show and the girls really loved seeing the different animals and they learned a lot from it too. 








We had a great time and really loved seeing this beautiful animals. They got to have their picture taken with that the snake and then they got to go and touch one of the baby Alligators. My youngest did not want to go any where near the snake. 
This picture is priceless. hahaha... My oldest daughter looks so nervous and scared, while my 7 year old was loving it. LOL.. 


Thank you for stopping by today. 
Happy Crafting Everyone! 

I am off to the craft room and see what I can create. 
Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. adorable!!!!!!!!!

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...