Feb 28, 2012

Gift Card Holders

Good Morning Everyone! 

I have been a little off these past few weeks. I have new shifts with the Ambulance and it is wearing me down a little, but I am finally getting back into the swing of things. 

I finally got some time to finish up all the invites for my daughter's party and now I am going to be working on the party favors today. I am going to be using the new Tags, Bags, boxes and More 2 to make the little Milk Cartons and we are going to put little treats in them with some bubbles and etc. 
I also have to start to make the banners and table center pieces too.. haven't figured out what I am doing for those yet, but I am sure I will figure something out as I go. 

Well yesterday I wanted to work on some small and quick projects so I decided that I have a lot birthdays and baby showers coming up over the next few months. So I am going to be given gift cards so I came up with these... 








I am going to do a video on these cute and quick little gift card holders today and I am hoping to have it posted by the end of the week... I love how quick and easy these are to make.. 
I used a stamp and punches. But one for the video I am going to use the Cricut to make them. 

Well it is time for me to head in to the craft room and getting some crafting done.
I am also waiting for the UPS man to come today with my new Bind It All... I can't wait!!! And some My Pinkstamper Stamp Sets too... :)

Have a Wonderful Day and Happy Crafting!
God Bless

2 comments:

  1. Really cute! Thanks for sharing!!

    Melissa
    myscraphour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute gift card holders!

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...