Feb 21, 2012

Happy Tuesday!

Happy Tuesday Everyone! 

I am trying to work on a few little projects today in the craft room. The girls are home today from school and they are hyper so not a lot of crafting going on today ... 

I have been watching some videos to try to get motivated and I found one and thought these would make the cutest Easter Treats for my two younger daughters classes next month. 


You have to go and check out the video.. 

  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ApIl73dkFN8


It was so much fun making this... I changed it by not cutting out the little window in it, but I like it better with the little window... but this shows you, that you can cut them out without the little window and you could put a little tag there, or stamp something on the front if you want too... 

I also wanted to make a gift card holder for my daughter's birthday next month... so I am playing with Sweet Treats again and I made this Gift Card Holder... the cupcake is not centered, but it is still so sweet... 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...