Feb 15, 2012

DT Weekly Post "Sweets for your Sweets"

Hello Everyone! Sorry that I did not get this posted this morning, but blogger was giving me a hard time. 





The Design Team was asked to create something using cupcakes, cake, ice cream and etc. They could make anything using any colors that they wanted. 

I made this invite for my daughter's birthday party. 
It is a Pocket Card. 

 I used " Sweet Treat" Cartridge 

I cut the base of the pocket at 4 1/4" x 11"
Front Layer cut at 4" x 4" 
Score the pocket at 1 1/2" for the little flap
and at 5"

I used the corner punch to round the edges. 
I put the ribbon around the flap and then adhered to the front of the pocket. 
I cut the tag out at 5" 
                                     I cut the cupcake at 2 1/2" 

I also used the cuttlebug and two of the folders for the front layer and the top of the cupcake and the top of the tag. 
I love how it turned out and I think her friends are going to love getting these as invites. 

I am now off to make a total of 25 of them. 
Her theme is " Cupcakes" and we are going to have a cupcake decorating station set up so all the guest can decorate their own cupcakes. It is going to be so much seeing how everyone decorates them. 

Next you can hop on over to Dana's blog and see what she created for today....

I hope you enjoyed all the great projects that we all created for today and stop back again. 

I would also like to introduce our newest Design Team Member
Stop by her blog and welcome here to the team.
Welcome Suzanne to the Team. So excited to have you join us.

Remember starting next month we are going to have Monthly Challenges starting were everyone can get involved and win some wonderful blog candy.. So watch for the first challenge coming soon... 



Thank You Again for stopping by and Happy Crafting! 
Have a Wonderful Day and God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...