Feb 15, 2012

Teacher Valentine's Gifts

I wanted to show you what I made for my two younger daughter's teachers for Valentine's Day. 
I used the Sweet Tooth Box Cartridge to make these...
I love how they came out. 
I got the valentine card stock at Michael's in a special pack that they had. I love it... 

 I used what some call Transparency or Clear Card Stock. 
I got it in a pack on clearance at Michael's for $3.99. Love it!
I forgot to write down what size I cut it out. So this week I am going to make another one and I will post the measurements for everyone.


Time for me to head to bed.. Happy Crafting Everyone! 

Here is another Picture of the one of the finished Valentine Kiss Cards that I made for the girls. 


 

 
 

3 comments:

  1. Super yummy!

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations

    ReplyDelete
  2. adorbale!!!

    rosiemini@gmail.com
    www.scraplovingminis.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've gotta get that sweet tooth box cartridge!!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...