Feb 22, 2012

Smash Book ~ Junk Journal Challenge

Good Morning and Happy Wednesday Everyone... 
The week is half over already.. 

Well I am going to host a Smash Book ~ Junk Journal Challenge
It is going to be so much fun! 
I just made one for my daughter for her everyday teenager stuff. And I love it and I had so much fun making it for her. 

So I have posted it in on my facebook for my DT and they are going to make one and we will post the pictures and the links to their blogs and I am going to set up a linky so everyone can join in on this challenge.. and I am going to give away some blog candy... 
I am going to give away 3 Bottles of My Own Glimmer Spray... yay!!! 

Rules:
1. Have fun ~ don't stress out over it.. 
2. Use anything you want to make it, paper, fabric, charms, ribbon, Lace, envelopes and etc. 
3. It has to have at least 2 envelopes, some ribbon, and a charm
4. You will have 2 weeks from today to have it linked. ( by March 7th) I will have a post with all the Design Team Smash book ~ Junk Journals and that is the post that the linky will be on. 
 Midnight on March 10th, I will randomly pick a winner of the blog candy ... so make sure that you give an email address so I can contact you if you are the winner. 

 So jump on in and have fun... 

If you have any questions please contact me at scrappyemt@yahoo.com or leave me a message here.  

Happy Crafting Everyone! 

1 comment:

  1. ugh. I have a smash book, and I follow a smash group on fb, but I'm too afraid to start mine:( Can't wait to see what everyone does though:)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...