Apr 15, 2011

Cricut Time

Well getting things ready for tonight, on Friday nights I have some friends come over for scrapbook, card making and etc, but most of all for chatter time.

I think tonight I am going to do some invites for my daughter's Graduation Party in June. She is graduating from 8th grade this year.. ugh where did the time go ... I still can't believe that she is going to be going to High School already.

Yesterday I got my new cartridge "Life's a Party" and I am patiently waiting for my other one "Hannah Montana" yay... it is going to be in today can't wait to play with it tonight.

I will also be working on my Etsy Shop today and tonight too... I am going to be offering some embellishments and adding more cards tonight too.

I also have to fill some orders that came in yesterday for shirts for the Ambulance and Fire Department. Busy busy~ just the way I like it..

I have a craft fair to also get ready for so I will be pulling out the sewing machines out this coming week and getting some primitive home decor items done up for the show... I miss sewing

Well time to get working on getting things ready for tonight... yay... I love having my scrappy girls over for a night of crafting and chatter!

Have a Great Day and Wonderful Weekend!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...