Apr 12, 2011

Jukeboxes and Ebay

Today I played on Ebay for a little bit.. I bought two new cartridges and one will make my daughters happy... I got the Hannah Montana one.. they love some of the images on that cartridge and what me to make them out of vinyl for their rooms.. yay!!!
And I also got "Life's a Party"

But then hubby was playing on Craigslist and some lady was selling jukeboxes at a great price so I bought 4 of them... I couldn't pass up the deal she gave me if I bought 4 of them.

Tonight I set up two of them and now thinking I am going to set up the 3rd one tomorrow..

Well tomorrow I have a few things to do and then I have a couple of projects I really need to work on and maybe even make a video too.. if the girls let me ...
Trying to figure out what I am going to do with the girls all next week, they are on Spring Break ugh... it is going to be a long long week with them home ... LOL...

Well good night everyone. Stay safe!
Happy Scrapping to All!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...