Apr 3, 2011

New Pages

Last night was great had some friends over for Scrapbooking and Card Making... We had a lot of fun...
I was able to get two pages done last night... One page I had been working on for a couple of days and then the second one went by fast.. My younger dauhger's page was my hardest one, cause I wasn't sure really how I wanted to do it and my oldest daughter well she had asked me to make her page simple but beatiful...




Today I will be working on some cards.
Hubby is on Ambulance Duty all day and the girls are playing the Wii so I will hopefully get a little time to work in the work room today...
I hope everyone had a great weekend and some nice weather.. today it is beautiful outside so today the windows are open to let some fresh air in the house...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...