Apr 6, 2011

Ugh..

Tonight trying to make a card for a baby shower for a friend, and couldn't seem to get my craftiness to flow.. I hate when that happens... I ended up having my hubby and my best friend come in and see what we could come up with .. Well this is what we came up with and the customer loved it...

I actually really like it too.. I kept over thinking it when I was making it and must have cut and sampled a bunch of different things.. But in the end she loved it.
I am hoping that this over thinking thing that I am having tonight is gone by tomorrow... have a bunch of things I need to work.

I finally got my camcorder charged and the tripod all figured out so we are working on the plans for our first video.. it isn't going to be a big major project but something a little simple.


I got my face stamps from Peachy Keen and I love them... I am looking forward to buying another set soon thinking either the snowman ones or the animal faces.. I love them...
They have some great stamp sets ... go check them out.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...