Apr 28, 2011

Stormy Day

It is going to be getting pretty nasty here this afternoon and this evening... We have thunderstorms coming in.

Yesterday I worked on my samples for my decals and a few wall decals too. Today I am working on decals for my cricut and my computer ... I thought it would be fun to decorate my computer and my cricut expression. I will post some pictures later of my computer and expression... I am adding the pictures of the decals from yesterday in my Gallery, so check them out.

I am trying to be patient waiting for my E2 to come in...

Well time for me to finish up around the house and then it is off to Ambulance for the night, on until 4am tomorrow... hoping a for a slow night...



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...