Apr 1, 2011

Busy Week

It has been a very busy week around here. We are getting ready to start taping our first video this weekend... I am going to do it on "Glass Etching" using the Cricut and Armor Glass Etching. It should be fun... I will be etching on glass candle holder.

Tomorrow night I am hosting a Scrapping Get Together at my house with some friends, some beginner and some experienced scrapbookers... it is going to be a fun night.

This past week I have made a few vinyl wall decor items for my home and did a couple glass etching projects too. I am working on making the awards for our Ambulance Banquet.

This past week my mom's dog also got killed by another dog that attacked her dog. So I made her a picture frame glass etched the glass with "In Loving Memory" and a image of her dog and then the name and the year. She loved it. I will post a picture of it later. It was very hard on my mom losing her beloved Penny.

Tonight it is just my girls and me, hubby is on Ambulance duty with my oldest son.. so thinking that we will do a movie and relax tonight.

I hope everyone has a great weekend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...