Apr 7, 2011

Stamps

Today I was working a card for a friend of mine that just lost her Aunt and as I am getting ready stamp "Thinking of You" I notice that my stamp is gone and I can't find it  (sigh) So I finally check the vacuum and guess what there it is all chewed up (sigh again), so I am thinking I need to figure out what to do at this point... well I used my computer and printed it out on the paper and then cut it down to what I needed... a lot of work just to get the saying, but it was worth it in the end.

So then I started to search the internet for some stamps... well I found a set from My Pink Stamper that I really liked and it would be great for a few more items that I am working on.. She has some awesome and beautiful stamps...
I ordered "Fabulous Phases" I am excited and can't wait until they come in ... yay!!!!
Hubby said to me then why don't you find out how you can just design your own stamps, haha I just laughed at him... but he was serious~ So now I have him trying to find out how we go about that, cause I am always looking for certain sayings that I like and never can find them on stamps, so today I am writing down some of my favorites....
If you know of any sayings that you would love to see on stamps please leave me a comment and I will add it to my list...

Well off now to get some work done around the house.. 

1 comment:

  1. I am a new follower. Would love for you to come visit when you can.

    Georgiana
    Carson's Creations
    http://carsonscricutcreations.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...