Apr 26, 2011

E2 is here....

Yay I am so excited... I will be getting one of the E2's...
I watched the previewing on HSN last night omg that is a beautiful machine.. and I love all the preloaded cartridges that come on it......

Today we are starting on the workroom... painting and organizing it and trying to make homes for everything and putting up some more shelves... I only have a small room but hubby is awesome at making it so everything has a place in the workroom.. and now we have to make sure we have room for the new E2 ...

I am so excited and can't wait for it to get here...

Ok time to go and pick out the paint for the workroom... it is going to be a nice warm color that goes with the rest of my home ...
have a great day everyone...

Anyone else getting the E2? Let me know what your first project will be with it!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...