Jan 25, 2012

DT Weekly Post : Baby Theme





The Design Team was asked to create something for a baby, they could do a scrapbook layout, card, invite or anything just as long as it was for a baby. 

I think they all did a beautiful job with all their projects. You can click on their links at the bottom of this post and go to their blogs and see what they came up with for this weeks project. 

For me I decided that I wanted to play with my imagine and Everyday Paper Dolls Cartridge. 
I have been wanting to try to do one of the babies from that cartridge. So here is what I came up with. I really love how this cute little card turned out. 



Cartridges Used:
Everyday Paper Dolls
Imagine Baby Boutique

I cut the base of the card at 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"
Baby was cut out at 4", baby head was cut out on blackout. 
base layer was cut at 5 1/4" x 4"
2nd layer was cut at 3 3/4" x 5" 
Stripe was cut at 1 1/2" x 3 3/4" 
I used the polka dot Cuttlebug folder for the stripe. 
I used the 1" face stamp from Peachy Keen PK 490 set to stamp the little face. ( I just love those little face stamps) 
I used the imagine for the shape to stamp my little "Welcome Baby" Lite blue was cut @1 1/4" 
White was cut @ 1" 

I love how this little baby boy card turned out. I am giving it to a friend of mine that just had a little baby boy. 

I hope you enjoyed our weekly projects. 
Thank you for stopping by, now please stop by my Design Teams blogs and see what they created for this weeks projects.. 

Happy Crafting Everyone! 
God Bless! 



2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...