Jan 31, 2012

Kimberly's Spring Fling Blogaversary Hop ~ Flower Magnet Note Board





Photobucket


Welcome to Kimberly's Blogaversary. I'm tired of Winter and thought it was time for a "Spring Fling"!!!. All she asked for the crafters was to do something that reflects birth which is what spring means to me in pastel and floral colors!
We have a wonderful group of sponsors that want to have "Spring" Too..... I would ask that each of you take the time to stop and visit each one of the sponsors. They have graciously donated their talent for this hop.


1. Creative Kut ~ $10 Gift Certificate ~ http://www.creativekuts.com
2. KaDoodle Bug Designs ~ $20 Gift Certificate ~ http://www.kadoodlebugdesigns.com
3. Mickie's CTMH Scrap Corner ~ a CTMH paper pack and some stamping goodies ~ www.littlescrapcorner.blogspot.com
4. Lucy Kelleher ~ Close To My Heart ~ December Stamp of the Month ~ http://love2createitall.blogspot
5. Nikki Schiltz Calmes ~ Paper Piecings by Nikki ~ $25 credit to Paper Piecings by Nikki ~ www.paperpiecingsbyNikki.com
6. Scraptastical Kreations ~ $20 Gift Certificate ~ http://scraptasticalkreations.com

There are a lot great gardeners along the path, so this hop is two days, so sit back, relax and take your time browsing each garden. To be eligible for the blog candy, you must follow Kimberly's blog. Other bloggers may have additional requirements if they offer individual blog candy.
Our Wonderful line up is:

  1. Kimberly Pate
  2. Kari Sanchez
  3. Lisa Peters
  4. Mickie Osmon << COME FROM>>
  5. Audrey Dickinson << YOU ARE HERE>>
  6. Tiffany Grant - Simmons << YOUR NEXT STOP>>
  7. Lynne Kirch
  8. Marleen Gallagher
  9. Pamela Pattison Lash
  10. Tricia Colon
  11. Michele Eickholt
  12. Staci McD
  13. Katie
  14. Lucy Kelleher
  15. Lisa Woodward
  16. Melissa Deuss
  17. Elecia Betts
  18. Leslie Dawn Bigam-Krochta
  19. Mary Finstrom
  20. Christine Oxner
  21. Jessica Owens


I don't want you to miss a single spring project and want you to start at the beginning of the Spring at Kimberly (http://scrappingrookie.blogspot.com )
I can hardly believe I have been blogging and showcasing my crafts for a year now!!! I've grown just like spring and learned so much as I have traveled the crafting path. I am sure you will be as impressed with the talent from these crafters as I am.


Here is my project. It is a Magnet Board.
I cut the metal (roofing metal) at 5x7 and a piece of card stock at 5x7. I used Mod to adhere it to the metal. I used some of the flowers that I bought in a tin to make the magnets. I bought some of those metal clip buttons. I used glue dots to adhere the flowers. I punched holes in the top of the board to put the ribbon for hanging. I sanded the edges so there wouldn't be any sharp edges on it all the way around.
I thought this would something that my teenage daughter could hang in her room.

You can make them smaller and had some of those adhesive squares on them and they can hang them up in their lockers at school too.. so many different ideas to them...
Hope you enjoyed my project




Thank you for stopping by and remember "Think Spring" and have that "Spring Fling"!!
Your next stop along the way on the Garden Path is Tiffany Grant-Simmons ~ http://angel4ever-thecraftyteacher.blogspot.com


Sunshine, Raindrop, and Rainbows and Flowers
Audrey Dickinson
(Scrappy EMT)


18 comments:

  1. Very cute!
    Michele
    http://chelescrafts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your project...the colors are great.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks so Springy. Love your project!
    janiceaeschliman.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your wall hanging is sooo pretty and definitely says "Spring"!!
    jejaeb at cfl dot rr dot com
    scrappinana.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Audrey - thank you for stopping by my blog spot today; I just became a follower. Your spring project is lovely and the colors are gorgeous! Hugs........Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Aren't you a clever girl! I really like the fact that you re-cyled the roofing to create this awesome board... :) Very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet and practical...my favorite kind of project!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Such a cute project! TFS!

    Leslie
    kbgir00@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. that's a very cool idea I could use a couple of those in my scraproom!!! TFS and very creative :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a wonderful project and great for so many things. I can see this in my craftroom to help keep track of blog hops I have committed to.

    Thank you so much for being part of my first anniversary blog hop.

    Kimberly

    ReplyDelete
  11. great idea...now thats one I will be trying to get the materials for...thanks for sharing KtsAngels.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. What a clever ingenioI love it and a pleasure hopping with you!!!
    Hugs, Love, and Pixie Dust
    Lynne
    Her Craftiness
    http://slasewcraftiness.blogspot.com/s idea --

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is a great idea! I love the colors! Thanks for sharing! I'm a new follower!
    ~Angie
    scrappin4mykids@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great idea! I'm going to have to "lift" this - thanks for the inspiration :)

    Lucy
    http://love2createitall.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...