Jan 19, 2012

DT Weekly Project: Celebrations

Good Morning Everyone! I hope everyone is doing well on this beautiful Thursday morning. 

I made an oops and was supposed to post this yesterday for the Design Teams Weekly Post, but I kind of lost a day. Sorry about that. 
It has been a crazy week around here lately. We had a School Delay on Tuesday and then I have been on Ambulance Duty Day Crew for the past week too and tonight I have my regular shift on the Ambulance. So a little off this week. 

For this weeks DT Post, I asked the design team to Create something with the theme Celebrations. They had to create a something for decorations, party favors and etc. They all did an awesome job with their projects. I can't wait for you all to see what they have come up with ... 
I am still working on mine cause like I said I am a little behind..... 

I will update this post with my project shortly, but meantime please stop by the Design Teams Blogs and see what they have created this week and please comment on their post.

Here is my Update!


I made this framed " FAMILY" for a Table Center Piece.
I used a frame that I got at the dollar store and painted it black.
Cartridges I used: Flower Shoppe
I cut the flower pieces out at 1 3/4", 1 1/4" and the spiral part at 1 1/2"
I inked the edges with some of Tim Holtz Walnut Ink
I cut the leaf out at 1 3/4" and inked the edges and I used a ball tip tool and made the veins in the leaves and then I inked them to highlight them.
I cut the word " FAMILY" out of vinyl on my gypsy
Paper is from Michael's one of their packs of 8 1/2 x 11. ( I just really love that paper)
This would be great to use at Family Reunions or Some type of Family Gatherings, you could even just hang it up on the wall too.... I am going to make some more of these for myself to hang up.... add some ribbon to the top of it for hanging to add that more antique look too it, which I am thinking I might do...



I hope you enjoyed seeing all the great Projects that the Design Team showed you all today and Happy Crafting... 

Reminder: I am doing a "Giveaway" on my Facebook Page. Once I reach 200 Likes (Fans) I will randomly pick a Winner. The Winner will receive a set of my own Glimmer Spray. So come on by and share ... and be entered in the Giveaway... I am so excited about this ..

Happy Crafting Everyone! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...