Jan 16, 2012

Mommy and Daughter Time

Hello Everyone! 
This weekend I have taken well needed Mommy and Daughter time with my wonderful daughters. We spent the days relaxing and thinking of projects we could do and watching tv. It was wonderful. 
Today there is no school and we spent most of the day in the craft room finishing cutting out all the pieces for their Valentine Kiss Treat Cards and now we are working on a Valentine Banner that we are going to hang up. 
They have been a great help making the banner they picked out the colors and now I am putting it all together for them..my youngest is going to pick out the ribbon that we are going to use on it too... 

I will post pictures later of the banner. 
Here are my 2 younger daughters just hanging out in the craft room. 



They were even playing hairdresser while they were waiting ... 

Well here is something that hubby and I were working on the other night. He just added the dowels for me today. Someone on facebook posted a video of this ribbon holder that was made out of Foam Board, hot glue and dowels.. I thought well isn't that neat and not too expensive and that would work to get some more of ribbons out of totes and that are just sitting on a shelf. 
It turned out alright not perfect but it works. As soon as I can find the link to the video I will post it . I made mine much smaller than the one on the video cause I have very limited space in my craft room. 

Well I am back off to the craft room with the girls to finish up our banner and have some more crafty fun with them. 

Happy Crafting Everyone!!!! 

2 comments:

  1. I love mommy daughter time!! :) Thanks for sharing these precious pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your daughters are adorable! Time alone with mommy is just what the girls needed, and I bet mommy too! Thanks for sharing your family with us.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...