Jan 22, 2012

Hosting a Anniversary Blog Hop

Happy Sunday Afternoon Everyone! 

I hope everyone is having a great weekend.
We got some snow this weekend so it has been fun watching the girls play out in the snow. I finally got some pictures of them for their scrapbooks of them playing in the snow.
They want to go out and make snowman today and sledding. 

I have decided that I would like to Host a Blog Hop in March to celebrate my first year of my blog. 
So I looked back at my first post and thought it would be nice to have the theme of the blog hop to be what my first post was. So my first post was two baby cards that I had made and now I look back and see how I have grown from a beginner. 

Details on the Hop: 
Theme: Baby ~ Anything goes 
Date: March 3, 2012 to March 4, 2012
 If you are interested in participating in the hop please email me at scrappyemt@yahoo.com put in the subject line Anniversary Hop
You only have to make one project with the theme if you would like to make more that would be fine too. 
Deadline to sign up for the Hop is February 15, 2012. I would like to send out the line up information in time for everyone. 
Blog candy is not required unless you would like to offer blog candy. 

Sponsors: 
I am also looking for any sponsors for Anniversary Blog Hop 
If you are interested in being a sponsor please contact me at scrappyemt@yahoo.com  in subject line Sponsor for Hop. Please send all your contact information and etc. 
In return we will add a link to your blog, shop and etc on our blog . 

Thank you for all support to all my followers and to my Design Team. 

Remember to check back often for our Weekly and Monthly Design Team Post. Starting in February I will be posting a sample of the Design Teams Projects here with links to their blogs for you to stop by their blogs and check out all their projects and etc. 
I have a wonderful and very talented Design Team. Each one of them brings something different to the team. 
Thank you Ladies! 


Also watch for more blog hops coming soon. In April I am looking at doing another one " Your Hero" it can be a police officer, Firefighter, Parent, Friend, Sibling and ETC. I would like to show our appreciation . 

Thank you and Happy Crafting! 
Be Safe and God Bless!




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...