Jan 1, 2012

Happy New Year 2012

Happy New Year! Hope you all had a great time. 
We spent the night at home with a couple of friends and our beautiful daughters. I love bringing in the new year at home with my family. 
This is the first year that we actually had any friends over for the New Year and I really enjoyed it. 

I am excited about 2012. I have started my own Design Team and I have some very talented ladies on the team and each one brings a different style to the craft. I am excited to have each one of them take this new adventure with me. 

I have a Team Member that is going through a rough time right now and I would like to ask everyone if you could please keep her son, her and the family in your thoughts and prayers, please. Her son is only 2 years old and in critical condition. Thank you!!! 

I am also proud to be apart of another Design Team and excited to get started. I love my crafting and sharing with others.
So come and check out this other group of talented crafters... 

It is going to be a fun and crafty year 
Alot of new and exciting things happening. 

I have also opened a Shop on Etsy. I will post the link later to the store .. please stop by and check it out. 

Well it is time for me to end this post and head to bed. I have a very busy day tomorrow. 

Happy New Year and Happy Crafting! 
Stay Safe!

1 comment:

  1. please keep updates love to see your great designs they make me want to scrapbook

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...