Jan 8, 2012

Valentine's Kiss Treat Card

Hello Everyone! 
I have made my first video. I apologize now for it being a little out of focus and being so nervous. 

I made this cute little card for my daughters to give to their classmates for Valentine's Day. I designed it all on my gypsy this morning and thought they were so adorable. 


Cartridges I used: 
Cake Basics : for the Scallop
George : for the rectangle and the hearts
Life's a Party for the Card Base

Card Base Cut at 2.5 H x 3.88W 
Hearts: Shadow - 1.50 H x 2 W      top-1.42 H x 1.81W
Strip: 3.5H x 1.60W
Scallop Circle: 1"H x 1.08 W 

I also used my Peachy Keen face stamps. I love the face stamps. 

I hope all enjoyed my first video and I will be making some more and I know I will get better with them. Thank you everyone and Happy Crafting! 

2 comments:

  1. LOVED your little treat card!!!! What a GREAT idea! First viedo was great too. Couldn't tell that it was your first!

    ReplyDelete
  2. For being your first video you did a great job! Keep sharing!

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...