Jan 13, 2012

Glimmer Sprays

Hello Everyone! 
Hope you all had a wonderful Friday. I know I had a very busy day and I am finally home with my girls and we are just looking through the newest cricut magazine and looking for some inspiration for this crafty weekend my daughters and I have planned. 
I love crafting with my children and teaching them new things.. 

Tomorrow I have planned to work on their scrapbooks with them and then I am going to be working on a few new Glimmer Spray Colors.. We are going to be adding them to our Etsy Shop this weekend. I am so excited about this and love our Glimmer Spray.

Currently we have one Set of Glimmer Spray available at our Etsy Shop. Love the colors they are screaming "Spring Time" . 
You can find them at 

So stop by and check out the shop. We are still adding new things and very excited about Our Etsy Shop.

I have a very busy weekend planned. As of Monday I start a new shift with the Ambulance Corp and adding a few more days to my volunteer schedule. I am excited and nervous. But I do really enjoy what I do. 

Well it is getting late and it is time for me to head to bed. 
We do also have plans to do another video this weekend. So we will see how the weekend goes and hopefully we will be able to get everything done that we have planned... 

Happy Crafting and Good Night! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...