Jan 11, 2012

I have won a reward

 
The origins of the Liebster Blog award are somewhat unclear but the general consensus is that it originated in Germany, Liebster meaning favorite or dearest, to showcase bloggers with fewer than 200 followers. Upon accepting the award the recipient must then pass it on to five more blogs of note.

Kimberly Pate who honored me with this award. I am pleased to now pass it on to 5 Wonderful People who have inspired me. 

www.scrappyrae.blogspot.com - Rachel
www. flowersbylaura.blogspot.com -  Laura
www.teeniescrapper.blogspot.com - Katelyn
www.callyanncraftycreations.blogspot.com - CallyAnn

Here are the rules:


1- Choose FIVE up and coming blogs to award the Liebster to. Blogs must have less than 200 followers.

2- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them.

3- Post the award on your blog. List the bloggers you gave the award to with links to their sites.



Thank you to Kimberly for sending this to me and continuing to inspire me as well as these 5 other ladies... I have so many of you that continue to inspire me each and every day that I wish I could give you this award too... 


Happy Crafting... 

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...